Wednesday

Pastor takes in convicted murderer.

Original Story


This is such a difficult situation, and initially I want to join the protesters and point the finger. But from what I conclude this is exactly what Christ would have done. I think it's outrageous that people are threatening to "burn down the house". I tossed this story around in my head, I feel for the families that constantly live in fear because of this man and his past. At the same time, my heart breaks for the family that has offered their home to him out of love and now they are getting spat on for it. According to Good Morning America, Guay goes to the basement during the protests and sits to pray. This action is so reminiscent of when Christ would escape to a quiet place and come to his Father in prayer. I can only hope and pray for peace in the lives of those who are involved in this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment